Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
Green Talents Award 2022: Apply now
Get to know Germany’s hubs of sustainability research and become part of a unique international network!
Bonn, 12 April 2022 Sustainability requires real rethinking. Are you working on innovative solutions for a more sustainable future? As a young researcher, you want to contribute to the implementation of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals? And you have always wanted to get to know Germany as a sustainability location?
Then apply now for this year’s round of Green Talents – International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development. The Green Talents competition held by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research annually honours 25 outstanding young researchers for their pioneering contributions to greater sustainability. Our goal? To promote the international exchange of innovative green ideas and to establish long-term collaborations between Germany and the rest of the world.
For more informationen, visit www.greentalents.de and follow us on Twitter.
Deadline for submission: 24 May 2022, 2 p.m. CEST
What we are looking for
- Master’s/PhD students, postdocs, and young professionals with no more than three years of professional work experience
- Strong focus on sustainable development and an interdisciplinary approach
- Strong interest in establishing collaborations with Germany‘s leading scientific experts
- Excellent command of English and above-average grades
- Not a German citizen nor a resident of Germany
What the Green Talents Award entails
- Invitation to the Virtual Science Forum 2022
- Research stay in Germany 2023
- Access to the renowned Green Talents Network